Gonna build a house...


This week my order for the Lego 6119 roof tiles supplement box arrived from the Lego shop (as well as some other bricks for my Son's birthday) and I thought I should show the kids how to use these bricks.

Since this Lego set contains all sorts of interesting corner bricks as well as the standard 4x2 roof brick I worked on a house that looks like a modern English house found in many housing estates around the country.


The result was quite satisfying, however the house is a little too small for my linking, so perhaps I need to order another roof tile set as well as another 6117 doors and windows box set too.

Anyhow, the kids liked the house and hopefully I've inspired them how these bricks can be used to make realistic looking buildings!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment